TemPositions is one of the largest regional staffing firms in the US, finding jobs for over 5,000 people a year. We have been placing people in contract positions with a wide range of commercial, not-for-profit and governmental clients since 1962. We are organized into 11 specialty practice areas each focusing on specific types of positions. The individuals we place work on site at our clients’ offices, but are treated as our employees and receive competitive pay and benefits directly from us, similar to that offered by our client companies.
The environment at TemPositions is open, collaborative, intellectual and fun. We’re located in the heart of Manhattan, right above Grand Central Station making us very easy to get to. We believe strongly in developing our employees through one-on-one mentoring and group instruction. We received the “Best in Staffing” award in 2016, in recognition of our corporate culture and the way we treat our employees.
We are currently seeking a Recruiter for our Office Services division. In this role you will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and talent management.
- Manage the full life cycle of recruitment and connect with a high volume of prospective candidates, prescreen candidates, and set them up for interviews.?
- Heavy emphasis on using technology to effectively source from a variety of pipelines.
- Schedule candidates throughout all stages of the recruitment process, including candidate screening, coordinating interviews and submissions.?
- Ability to handle high call and email volume and meet daily and weekly targets.
- Build strong referral and partnership networks by creating relationships with immediate and future candidates to ensure both ‘just in time’ and future talent pools of qualified applicants.
- Accurately tracking recruitment performance statistics such as submittals, interviews, and job offers.
- Conduct assessments, virtual interviews, reference checks and employee coaching.
- Generate leads through reference checks and networking.
In addition to passion to make a difference, you will need:
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience sourcing for candidates that have HR experience highly preferred
- Understanding of the recruitment process and how to match candidates with position criteria
- Previous experience working as a sourcer or full life cycle recruiter required
- Able to prioritize, complete tasks in a timely manner while meeting deadlines set by the Manager.?
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize according to needs
- Ability to work independently as well as with all levels of staff
- Demonstrated proficiency in sourcing/marketing techniques to include lead generation, internet data mining, cold calling, Boolean search techniques
- Must be self-motivated and can work with diverse personalities in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- We work off a hybrid schedule, interested candidates must be willing to work in the office a minimum of 3 days a week
This job is presented to you by TemPositions Office, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in all office related position. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.tempositions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.