The TemPositions Group of Companies is growing and has exciting opportunities for talented and driven Recruiters (virtual or in-office in our midtown NYC location.) to join our dynamic team. Founded in 1962, The TemPositions Group of Companies, Inc. is a privately owned full-service staffing firm offering temporary, contract temp-to-hire and direct hire services. This is an exciting time to be a part of the staffing industry and earn great pay while helping out New Yorkers and people across the country back to work during these tough times.
- Manage the full life cycle of recruitment and connect with a high volume of prospective candidates, prescreen candidates, and set them up for interviews.
- Heavy emphasis on using technology to effectively source from a variety of pipelines. Schedule candidates throughout all stages of the recruitment process, including candidate screening, coordinating interviews and submissions.
- Ability to handle high call and email volume and meet daily and weekly targets.
- Build strong referral and partnership networks by creating relationships with immediate and future candidates to ensure both ‘just in time and future talent pools of qualified applicants.
- Accurately tracking recruitment performance statistics such as submittals, interviews, and job offers.
- Conduct assessments, virtual interviews, reference checks and employee coaching.
- Generate leads through reference checks and networking.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Understanding of the recruitment process and how to match candidates with position criteria
- Previous experience working as a sourcer or full life cycle recruiter preferred.
- Able to prioritize, complete tasks in a timely manner while meeting deadlines set by the Manager.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize according to needs.
- Ability to work independently as well as with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated proficiency in sourcing/marketing techniques to include lead generation, internet data mining, cold calling, Boolean search techniques.
- Must be self-motivated and can work with diverse personalities in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.