Records Analyst – Legal
Our client, a prestigious Midtown, Manhattan real estate law firm, is seeking a legal Records Analyst to join its New York office for a full-time perm position.
The ideal legal Records Analyst will have at least 1 to 2 years of Records experience in a law firm. The Records Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the firm’s records management policies to ensure that records are retained and disposed of in accordance with the firm's policy and procedures. Also, the legal Records Analyst will be responsible for all administrative and legal work in the records department. The legal Records Analyst must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with the ability to follow instructions, demonstrate resourcefulness, take initiative and work independently.
This will be an excellent opportunity for a legal Records Analyst to assume significant responsibility, join a well-established real estate Law firm, and gain further experience while adding value to a proven law firm. Compensation commensurate with experience.
If you are a legal Records Analyst with at least 1 to 2 years of records experience in a law firm and you have the requisite qualifications, please submit a resume which highlights your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Sort, index, scan and send electronic notices to the attorneys of all incoming mail o Manage the IIQ (Omtool) database for scanning
- Quality Assurance of scanned items
- Perform daily sweeps through the office
- Maintain the File Room in an orderly manner
- Maintain up to date filing of loose documents
- Deliver records being requested by Employees
- Pick up records being sent to the records department
- Manage the pickup and delivery of boxes from the firms Off-site Storage company
- Index records into the firms Records Database
- Assist in applying retention schedules to the firm's records
- At least 1 to 2 years of records experience in a law firm
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Ability to work well under pressure and resolve problems quickly
- Ability to take initiative and follow through on all tasks