- Operate a multi-line switchboard and directing calls accordingly
- Handle basic questions
- Clerical duties (filing, faxing, emails, making copies)
- Receive and sorting mail, and heavy customer interaction
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintain telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations, ensuring area is presentable
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Basic MS Office Skills
- Customer service skills
- Professional and pleasant attitude
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening,
- Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing
- Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management