TemPositions has multiple Receptionist roles open. Serves visitors
by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company
personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Operating a multi-line
- Directing calls
- Handling basic questions
- Clerical duties (filing,
faxing, emails, making copies)
- Receiving and sorting
mail, and heavy customer interaction
- Ensuring reception area
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Basic MS Office
- Customer service skills
- Professional and pleasant attitude
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management