Real Estate Transactional Paralegal
Our client, a boutique law firm located in Downtown Manhattan, is seeking a Real Estate Transactional Paralegal.
This position will be in the firm’s Real Estate Group, which focuses on a variety of complex transactions involving the representation of lenders as well as the leasing, sale, acquisition and financing of real property.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great firm with a congenial environment and room for advancement. Compensation commensurate with experience.
If you are a Real Estate Transactional Paralegal with at least 3 to 4 consecutive years of Real Estate Transactional work and you have the requisite qualifications, please submit a resume which highlights your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Drafting and/or reviewing transactional real estate and loan documents, including deeds, transfer tax forms, affidavits of title, UCC-1 financing statements, collateral descriptions and escrow letters
- Preparing and updating closing checklists; coordinating signature pages; and assembling closing binders
- Ability to handle a loan from start to finish
- Work on purchase-money mortgages • Represent lenders in residential purchases and loan financing
- At least 3 to 4 consecutive years of Real Estate transactional work
- Substantial experience in buy/sell agreements, leases, loan financing, and representing lenders in residential purchases
- Experience handling loans from start to finish
- Experience drafting and/or reviewing transactional real estate and loan documents, including deeds, transfer tax forms, affidavits of title, UCC-1 financing statements, collateral descriptions and escrow letters
- Familiarity with purchase-money mortgages and conducting closings
- Condo experience or construction experience would be a plus
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and complete a high volume of work in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments while consistently delivering quality work product to both attorneys and clients