Our client, a property management company, is seeking a Residential Real Estate paralegal for a 6-month temporary position. This position will focus on landlord/tenant matters and performing rent stabilization audits. It will be in the client’s office located in Midtown Manhattan.
If you are a Residential Real Estate Paralegal with at least 2 consecutive years of Landlord/Tenant experience and familiarity with rent stabilization audits, please submit a resume which highlights your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Performing rent stabilization audits
- Handling landlord and tenant matters
- Maintaining court calendar and preparing case files for daily court appearances
- Updating case status in property management system
- Administrative tasks
- At least 2 years of Landlord/Tenant experience
- Knowledge of rent stabilization law prior to 2019
- Familiarity with rent stabilization audits
- Residential real estate experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and complete a high volume of work in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments while consistently delivering quality work product to both attorneys and clients