Long Term Temporary Assignment
- Commercial Real Estate Paralegal with strong background in commercial title and survey review who can work independently and directly with title companies, surveyors and third parties to resolve title issues and finalize title and survey.
- Review commercial title commitments, surveys and zoning reports, prepare title and survey memos, ability to write title objection letters and respond to title objections. Survey review and analysis experience.
- Drafting and/or reviewing transactional real estate and loan documents, including deeds, transfer tax forms, affidavits of title, UCC-1 financing statements, collateral descriptions and escrow letters;
- Preparing and updating closing checklists; filing NJ Bulk Sale Applications; coordinating signature pages; and assembling closing binders.
- Ability to handle a file from contract through closing.
- Corporate background helpful as the paralegal may also prepare formation documents, foreign qualifications, authority resolutions and review organizational documents.
- 10 years of Commercial RE Paralegal Experience in a Law Firm.
- Commercial Title/Survey Experience.
- Proven experience performing under pressure in a fast paced environment, both individually and within a team setting.
- Aptitude with numbers and calculations.
- Flexibility to occasionally arrive early or stay late as necessary.
- Candidate must be able to manage multiple real estate transactions simultaneously.
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate required.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments while consistently delivering quality work product to both attorneys and clients.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete a high volume of work in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Outlook and Excel.
Please submit resumes to RBudhram@oncallcounsel.com