Our client, a boutique law firm located in midtown NYC, is seeking a Real Estate Litigator with 7 to 12 years of experience.
The Real Estate Litigator will work in the firm’s Real Estate Group, which focuses on a variety of complex transactions involving the leasing, sale, acquisition and financing of real property. The firm is seeking a Real Estate litigator who has several years of commercial real estate litigation experience.
- Attend scheduling conferences and court hearings
- Communicate with clients, opposing counsel, and third parties to resolve pending litigation
- Handle all aspects of case/dispute development
- Actively licensed to practice law in the state of New York
- 7 to 12 years of commercial real estate litigation experience
- Experience handling real estate disputes, specifically, brokerage and Landlord & Tenant disputes
- Leasing experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great firm where there is room for advancement. Compensation commensurate with experience.
If you are self-motivated with significant experience handling all aspects of commercial real estate litigation and you have the requisite qualifications, please submit a resume which highlights your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!