On Call Counsel is seeking a Real Estate Attorney for a 3 month long project in New York (Midtown). This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for contract work.
- Assisting on multi-family housing real estate mortgage financing matters.
- Preparation of Mortgage documents associated with the making of real estate mortgage loans to developers.
- Must be admitted to the practice of law in New York State.
- Should have two years of experience including experience in multi-family real estate transactions, representing either government issuers or lenders.
- Experience and/or familiarity with real estate lending, secured transactions, construction lending.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with staff and outside attorneys and consultants.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Record of productivity.