As a Rad Tech, you will balance the needs of patients and provide support to the physician during medical procedures. In addition, you would ensure that the patient has an excellent experience.
As an X-Ray Technician your responsibilities include:
- Operating Neuro-vascular OEC 9800 C-Arm during peripheral arterial diagnostic and treatment procedures in a premier office-based lab.
- Responsible for transferring DICOM images to PACS system.
- Check equipment, supplies, and accessories on a regular daily basis.
- Assist physicians with procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Maintain facilities, equipment, and materials in a condition to promote efficiency, health, comfort, and safety of patients and staff.
- Must be able to reliably travel to our Long Island clinic locations.
- Minimum one year of Interventional / Vascular Radiology Experience required
- Technical/Professional Training/Degree as a Radiologic Technologist
- Cultural sensitivity and excellent patient care skills.
- Ability to work well in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and work as part of a team.