Quality Assurance Inspector
Looking for a Quality Assurance inspector who will be responsible for performing receiving and final inspection of finished products and properly maintaining equipment.
- Documents all instances of rejected product or raw material problems in database.
- Inspects incoming raw materials as materials are received.
- Resolves customer complaints or problems in regard to rejected or non-conforming product
- Performs receiving, first article in process and final quality inspection of finished products in accordance with established procedures.
- Reports any unusual discrepancies or problems promptly to management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of prior work related experience
- Basic math skills
- Able to communicate clearly with attention to detail
- Experience using a computer on a day to day basis (Microsoft Office a plus)