Quality Assurance Inspector
TemPositions Quality Assurance Inspector is needed in Suffolk County.
- Performs receiving, first article in process and final quality inspection of finished products in accordance with established procedures.
- Documents all instances of rejected product or raw material problems in database.
- Inspects incoming raw materials as materials are received.
- Documents appropriate information for quality inspection reports for each order.
- Creates and maintains current files for all quality related correspondence.
- Resolves customer complaints or problems in regard to rejected or non-conforming product.
- Reports any unusual discrepancies or problems promptly to management.
- Suggests new testing or inspection methods to minimize inspection efforts required.
- Trains co-workers in quality control concepts as requested
- Remains current on quality control practices and trends through publications, seminars, conferences and related trade shows.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Technical Communication
- Customer Service
- Math Aptitude
- Project Management
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard Skills