We are looking for a Project Engineer who can help scope, plan, design, and develop projects using TPM. The successful candidate will be evaluating improvements for existing processes and facilitates to improve all metrics. Would be responsible for preparing projects and managing Contractors to ensure project execution.
- Complete all projects on time, within budget and within scope and stated results.
- Execute strategic capital investment projects using all TPM based Tools.
- Accountable for ensuring supplier and vendor commitments are fully met.
- Participate in the development of Start Up planning with plant personnel to identify all additional labor requirements, scrap produced and start up inefficiencies
- Communicate effectively both internally and with all customers to update status.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates
- Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong AutoCAD skills a must
- Experience in the Food Processing or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience in Total Productive Maintenance tools and their execution preferred
- Strong Maintenance Background including equipment, planning tools and TPM.
- Strong Microsoft Office, including Project a must.