TemPositions is looking to hire a Program Director position based in New York, NY.
- Responsible for the management of a transitional family residence, including ensuring that the operations meet the guidelines identified by DSS and DHS.
- M.P.H., M.S.W. or M.A. in Health and/or Social Services
- 5 years experience in the human services sector
- 3 years in a supervisory role with responsibilities for managing budgets and staff
- Familiarity with the Evidence Based Practice in strengths-based case management, motivational interviewing, trauma-informed care, critical time intervention, family-centered case management, boundary setting and cultural reflexivity.
- Knowledge of CARES a plus