Program Aid needed for a Residential Facility. Hours various from 7am-3pm, 3pm - 11pm, and 11pm - 7am. Various schedules which will include both Saturday and Sunday or either of those two days along with 2 days off during the week. Must be flexible and willing to work overtime as needed.
- Ensure that you are recording and maintaining resident log of incident.
- Monitor residents activities throughout the day or night.
- Inform Program Director of any emergencies.
- Answer phones and direct calls as needed
- High School Diploma/GED
- Interpersonal Skills and Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner
- Prior experience working with clients with substance abuse.
- Previous experience working in human services field is required.