TemPositions is looking for a Program Aide. The position pays $16/hr and is part-time.
- Duties include monitoring and controlling access to the buildings entrance, creating client identification cards, monitoring site activity through the use of the digital camera system, and providing emergency response and crisis intervention as necessary.
- Meet and greet all individuals entering the premises, determine what program or services each individual needs to access at the site, and direct each individual to the appropriate location; this responsibility includes assisting clients in accessing necessary services.
- As necessary, will de-escalate situations in which individuals exhibit frustration or anger. Also serves as the primary point of contact for emergency responders, such as the fire department and EMS.
- Related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Experience working with MICA/homeless population preferred
- Basic Computer literacy required and good oral and written communications skills needed. Security guard license required.
- Bilingual preferred.
- NYC Fire Safety Coordinator Certification and CPR Certification a plus.
- Willingness and ability to pass tests to acquire CPR and Fire Safety Credentials required.