Professional Waitstaff Open House
We Are Gearing Up For A Busy Season!
Please join us at 10 Mott Ave., Suite 2E, Norwalk, CT 06850 on any Friday (excluding holidays) between 10am and 2pm.
TemPositions Eden Hospitality is a temporary agency that provides year-round work in Corporate & University Dining and Catering Operations. We are currently seeking reliable, professional wait staff who have 2 years of experience, a great work ethic professional presentation and great communication skills. Since we are constantly growing, we have a wide range of clients with various needs (conference services, banquet, a la carte) which allows us to offer a wide array of temporary and long term opportunities. In addition to providing staff with a flexible schedule we also offer an extensive benefit package.
• Report to all assignments on time and in uniform
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Set Up and breakdown of events
• Working assignments that will include conference services, receptions, buffets, banquets and outdoor events.
• Communicate effectively with clients, guests and co-workers
• Two years of related experience
• Two references
• Black dress pants (not jeans, leggings, sweats, etc)
• Plain black belt
• Plain black dress shirt that can be tucked in
• Plain white dress shirt that can be tucked in
• Plain long black tie
• Black socks
• Black non-slip shoes that can be shined (not sneakers or any shoes that resemble sneakers)
• Certificate of completion of an alcohol awareness training programming such as Tips or Servsafe