Professional Waitstaff and Bartenders
• Report to all assignments on time and in uniform.
• Maintain a professional appearance.
• Set-up and breakdown of events.
• Working assignments that will include conference services, receptions, buffets,
banquets and outdoor events.
• Communicate effectively with clients, guests and co-workers.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
• Flexibility with job duties and schedules.
• 2 years of related experience
• 2 references
• Black DRESS pants (not jeans, leggings, sweats, etc…)
• Plain black belt
• Plain black dress shirt that can be tucked in
• Plain white dress shirt that can be tucked in
• Plain long black tie/bowtie
• Black socks
• Black non-slip shoes that can be shined (not sneakers or any shoes that resemble
Certificate of completion of an alcohol awareness training programming such as Tips
or ServSafe would be a plus.