Our client is a small to mid-size law firm seeking a paralegal with at least 3 years of products liability or toxic torts litigation experience to work in its Millburn, NJ office. This is a temp to perm opportunity that will begin as soon as possible. Rate commensurate with experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great litigation and corporate law firm that is dedicated to its clients and results driven. If you are a paralegal with products liability or toxic torts experience, please submit a resume in Word format which highlights your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Trial preparation
- Conducting legal research
- Preparing and reviewing legal documents, including motions, affidavits, orders, subpoenas, and pleadings
- Possibly preparing and electronically filing legal documents with its respective courts
- Contacting court clerks regarding specific cases and filings
- Familiarity and knowledge of methods of legal research; NJ court rules and procedures; litigation terminology and documentation; online court filings; and docketing procedures.
- Paralegal certificate or/and Undergraduate Bachelors’ Degree
- Three to five years of products liability, toxic tort, or/and asbestos paralegal experience
- Excellent research, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when needed with little guidance
- Exceptional proofreading and communication skills, both written and oral