To assemble products in accordance with established standards by performing the following duties.
- Assembles assigned product in accordance with production guidelines.
- Performs spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Physical Dexterity
- Reading Skills
- Time Management
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Mechanical Skills