Preschool Substitute Teacher – Past Coaching Experience Encouraged
School Professionals is recruiting now for substitute preschool teachers and teacher aides, preferably with past experience, available to work in private and charter schools across New York City’s five boroughs and/or parts of Long Island in the upcoming school year. The School Professionals advantage includes total control over your schedule and location, a simple payment process, and a proven record of success.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: At least 3+ months experience working with ages 5 and under in a teaching, childcare, or analogous position.
- Any of the Following: A semester of student teaching, enrollment in or completion of a Masters in Education