Preschool Substitute Teacher – After-school Experience Encouraged
School Professionals is recruiting now for substitute preschool teachers and teacher aides, preferably with after-school experience, available to work in private and charter schools across New York City’s five boroughs and/or parts of Long Island in the upcoming school year. The School Professionals advantage includes total control over your schedule and location, a simple payment process, and a proven record of success.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: At least 3+ months experience working with ages 5 and under in a teaching, childcare, or analogous position.
- Any of the Following: A semester of student teaching, enrollment in or completion of a Masters in Education