Prep Cooks Needed for the United Nations GA!!!
We have immediate openings for culinary staff of any skill level- food prep, deli, grill cook, 1st cooks for the United Nations General Assembly. All interested applicants must be submitted to the UN by Thursday August 1st so please expedite the registration process by completing Phase One of our application on line at:
TemPositions Eden Hospitality offers year-round work with our corporate, catering and educational clients. Schedules are flexible with most assignments being Monday to Friday for our corporate clients but we also weekend and part-time evening work at our College and University clients. We offer an extensive benefits program including a great referral bonus!
- Set-up and break-down and sanitation of assigned work area
- Basic food prep and/ or cooking for both the cafeteria and catering departments
- Work cafeteria stations as needed- deli, grill, etc...
- Follow recipes
- Follow sanitation guidelines at all times
- Adhere to safety standards, i.e., using a cut glove
- Wear non-slip work shoes
- 2 years of related experience
- Excellent Knife Skills
- Great communication skills
- Follow instructions
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing environments
- Team Player
- Follow all sanitation guidelines
- NYC Food Handlers Certificate preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required