Plumbing Support Specialist needed to assist customers via phone, in-person or email with inquires about products or any technical support.
- Assist with customer telephone regarding installation problems and provide step by step instructions.
- Handle e-mails and other correspondence from Customers related to products.
- Evaluates company products in accordance to certification standards
- Ensure all products are accurate on chart and replaced when needed.
- Must be able to explain products to customers, architects, plumbers and distributors
- Provide field support and documentations to agencies and customers with detail specifications according to local and state codes
- Assist with any input on installation manuals for new products and packaging specifications of company products for vendors
- Provide training for new managers, customer services, and distributors on company products.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience working as a repair and service plumber.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook
- Must be comfortable speaking with customers and managing a phone
- Plumbers license preferable but not required