New Jersey Needs YOUR Help!
We are immediately hiring Licensed Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians to work in the Pharmacies at various vaccination sites engaged in the COVID-19 vaccination effort.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference in your community and help the state in an important way.
- Arrive at vaccine site in time to check in and be ready to perform duties by the official start of shift time.
- Assure record keeping/tracking of vials.
- Assure appropriate handling of vaccine (refrigeration times, room temperature times).
- Prepare vaccine per manufacturer and regulatory guidelines, maintaining sterile technique.
- Draw vaccine and label (as required to denote type of vaccine, date/time).
- Place in XXX for transport to vaccination administration area. Locked security, lead pharmacist-controlled transport & distribution for the day/hr.
- Partner with Site Leads/Vaccinators near end of shift to ensure appropriate usage of all vaccine doses and minimize wastage.
- Complete End of Day Clinic Checklist, including submission of vaccine usage and forms.
- Demonstrate strong partnering skills with other team members to ensure a smooth vaccine operation.
- Pharmacists must hold current licensure in NJ.
- Pharmacist Technicians should be licensed as a Pharmacist Technician, RN, LPH, EMT, CNA, or Medical Assistant. Current pharmacy school students are eligible, too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.