Plaintiffs Personal Injury firm in lower Manhattan seeks an experienced and full-time Legal Secretary. Only candidates with at least 3 years experience and a proven track record as a Legal Secretary in Plaintiffs Personal Injury work will be considered.
- Must have solid references and possess strong writing and organizational skills.
- Must understand the meaning of Bill of Particulars, Complaint and Deposition.
- A prerequisite is experience with all duties of a Legal Secretary including reviewing medical records, reading pleadings, handling discovery demands, Internet research.
- Must be detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Knowledge of WordPerfect a must.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
Submit resumes to: RBudhram@oncallcounsel.com