Our client, a well-known plaintiff law firm, is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to join their Palm Beach, Florida office. This is a full-time temporary position for a senior plaintiff litigation paralegal with personal injury experience. The ideal Plaintiff Litigation Paralegal will have at least 7 years of plaintiff personal injury experience in a law firm setting. This is a senior level position that requires a confident, detail-oriented individual who can interface with all levels of authority, provide continual support to an array of personalities, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a Litigation Paralegal with at least 7 years of plaintiff personal injury litigation experience in a law firm setting and you have the requisite qualifications, please submit a resume which highlights your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Gathering medical reports
- Researching relevant state and federal laws on personal injury
- Analyzing facts and data
- Understanding the details of case issues and claims
- Getting insurance information from the defendant
- Assisting in preparing settlement demands
- Interviewing clients
- At least 7 years of plaintiff personal injury litigation experience in federal and state court
- Expertise in TrialWorks case management system is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to work with a team and in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Florida Registered Paralegal certification is preferred
- Bi-Lingual (English & Spanish) is a plus