Payroll Clerk - Process payroll including employee changes, payments, adjustments, timesheets, transfers, tax breakdowns, Tax Impact, W-2 impact, and garnishments. Individual generates payroll processing changes, additions, and deletions. Reconciles payroll totals.
- Maintains knowledge of multi-state wage, hour, tax and garnishment laws, including local taxes.
- Reviews and reconciles annual computations for W-2 reporting.
- Responds to all employee inquiries regarding payroll and taxes. Analyzes data and produces reports.
- Sends out and creates reports for General Managers and Accountants.
- Ensures compliance hours and time entry and maintains employee records
- Handles employee benefits, follows up on paperwork, fills out benefits panels and compliance panels
- 2 - 3 years Payroll Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Proficiency with ADP Timesaver or reporting required.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to resolve complex payroll and tax issues required
- Knowledge of ADP required.