Patient Experience Manager
The Patient Experience Manager, develops, implements, and manages all patient experience improvement initiatives in collaboration with administration and management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Utilize knowledge of patient experience surveys to develop and implement targeted training, coaching and tactics
- Collaborate with senior leadership and department managers to develop reporting mechanisms and communication processes to assure all stakeholders are aware of, engaged in and fully support patient experience improvement strategies
- Ensure development of positive and meaningful relationships with front line staff, supervisors and leadership.
- Plan and execute programs and initiatives to enhance the patient and employee experience.
- Develop and maintain a culture where person-centered care and service excellence is teamed with clinical excellence to provide an amazing experience for each patient, staff member, and visitor.
- Own, manage and work closely with department management on all patient feedback programs
- Analyze data to monitor real-time feedback trends, identify areas of opportunity, and make improvement suggestions.
- Provide leadership and work in partnership with all departments to assess and communicate performance expectations about the patient experience as well as design and implement patient experience initiatives
- Responsible for building and maintaining trusting department leadership relationships and keeping them informed on developments and best practices in patient experience..
- Support the organization in all efforts to partner with patients and family members to design better care experiences.
- Perform daily clinic rounds to observe patient experience and gain feedback from staff.
- Handle patient complaints in a prompt manner.
- Looking for someone in the hospitality field
- Able to oversee customer service/patient experience in our Call Center, Reception, Billing, and Clinical departments.
- 5+ years in a higher level customer service role.
- Hold customer service/patient experience orientation meetings and onboarding conversation with all new staff.
- Provide patient experience training to all staff on a regular basis.
- Partner to support employee recognition programs
- Assist in building strategy around and support staff appreciation and employee engagement events
- Identify areas of needed performance improvement in staff.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in a healthcare-related field.
- 3-5 years of customer service and/or patient relations experience
- Experience managing support staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills, including creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional judgment and discretion in interacting with physicians, senior management, nursing and support staff
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to focus concentrated effort on multiple projects and re-establish priorities as necessary.
- Initiative and ability to work independently, while thriving in a setting requiring collaboration and teamwork for maximal efficiency and effectiveness.