Do you love teaching, but not the teaching schedule? School Professionals can help. We are currently conducting summer interviews for substitute teachers, teacher aides, assistant teachers, and tutors for the upcoming school year, starting Fall 2019.
As a staffing agency, we understand that not everyone has the ability to work based on someone else's schedule. We provide educational job opportunities that are offered to teachers based on their availability. Our teachers, assistant teachers and tutors review available jobs and choose the days they want to teach and make a difference in students’ lives on a day to day, short term or long term basis.
With 57 years of staffing experience and a team of staffing professionals available day and night, our teachers have the resources and support they need to succeed. Additional benefits include:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Employer matched 401k
- Referral bonuses and prize programs
- And more!
Please apply online in advance and schedule a time slot with our recruiters.
Please bring a resume that clearly lists your teaching experience.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom employee
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
OR Any of the Following
- a semester of student teaching
- enrollment in or completion of a Master’s in Education
- 6+ months of experience as an after school teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school teacher or similar experience working with children, aged 2-6 years.