TemPositions is looking for an Overnight/Weekend Coordinator. This is a temp to hire oppurtunity.
- Connect with a high volume of prospective candidates, prescreen candidates and set them up for interviews.
- Match candidates with positions and assign them to orders.
- Consistently checking the queue for open orders.
- Fill short term, long term, temp-hire and direct hire orders.
- Manage high volume of phone calls (ensuring most calls are not answered by an answering system) and emails.
- Follow up with clients and candidates via phone and email.
- Contacting candidates in reference to assignment extensions and terminations.
- Assist other divisions with filling others, when your assigned division is slow.
- Conduct departure and arrival checks.
- Assist with candidate coaching.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize according to needs.
- Communicating with the other coordinators (at the beginning and thought-out the shift) to ensure proper management of the work load.
- Various projects as assigned.
- Be fully engaged working on tasks at all times during your scheduled hours. Phone records, Journal, manual IVR Call Lists, and emails should display a record of high activity throughout your shift.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times.
- Must be flexible to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Comfortable with a rotating schedule
- Previous recruitment, staffing, or human resources experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to handle a heavy volume of phone calls and manage multiple projects
- Professional, courteous, multi-tasker