Mobile Healthcare Units Across Manhattan
NYC needs your help! We are immediately hiring FULL TIME Licensed NP Professionals to administer mobile healthcare units across many locations in Manhattan. This is a great opportunity to make a difference in your community in an important way. Mobile units are staffed Monday-Friday. Shifts are 10am – 5pm.
NP Duties and responsibilities:
- NP must have 3600 hours of NP experience writing scripts and providing care to patients of all ages.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday, 10a-5p
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests as lab work and x-rays
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, infections, and injuries.
- Recording patient medical histories, including current symptoms and medications, and ensuring accurate medical records to provide proper diagnoses
- Providing primary care to patients.
- Performing initial examinations, including physical exams and patient observations
- Communicating test results to patients and their families
- Recording patient medical histories
- There will be a MA or Phlebotomist in the van with them to assist.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.