On Call Counsel is seeking New Jersey licensed attorneys for a temporary document review project scheduled to begin within the next week or two in Woodbridge, New Jersey.
The position is expected to last about 2 to 3 months, possibly longer. The pay rate will be $35.00/hour with a 35 to 40-hour work week. A complete and extensive conflicts list will be requested for this position, along with a law school transcript.
If you have the requisite background and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please submit an updated resume in Word format, which highlights your experience as it relates to the position.
- The project involves large-scale discovery, relevancy or second request document reviews
- Privilege and analysis of documents for deposition preparation in several matters
- NJ bar in good standing is required
- At least 2 to 7 years of document review experience, specifically on behalf of plaintiffs
- Experience with the review tool Summation
- Second request document review experience is a plus
- Privilege experience