Opus Staffing recognizes the impact a well-skilled, talented individual can have on your company. For 25 years we have successfully identified and secured the talent that our client companies require in order to compete in their respective industries.
We are conducting a search for a Paralegal for the Litigation Department of a large, established and extremely prestigious Long Island law firm. This is a fantastic career opportunity for a polished individual looking to continue their well-established career in a litigation environment as a PARALEGAL who is able to work on a team with one other Litigation Paralegal to complete the full documentation cycle in a timely fashion.
- Ability to lead a case from inception to trial, as necessary.
- Manage and take ownership of cases with minimal supervision, with a willingness to contribute wherever necessary within the department.
- Control ESI projects through documentation production and manage projects and vendors within deadline.
- Navigate on-line documentation via depository programs, preferably with Relativity and Driven One.
- Cite-check and sherardizing using Westlaw a MUST.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Paralegal Certification
- Mid to Senior Level Experienced-Paralegal
- I-Manage, Outlook, Best Authority as well as Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint a MUST