Well known hospitals in Brooklyn, Queens Manhattan & the Bronx are seeking experienced Medical Receptionists, Registrars and Medical Office Clerks to work within their various units and departments. Interested applicants must have a minimum of at least 2 years recent and solid experience working in a fast paced health clinic, doctor’s office or hospital.
Job responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Meeting & greeting patients
- Answering and transferring phone calls
- Scheduling, confirming and rescheduling appointments
- Registering patients
- Preparing patient’s charts
- Verifying insurance coverage
- Filing and scanning charts
- Entering patient demographics into the database
Knowledge of MS Word and Outlook required. Previous experiencing using some form of medical software is preferred. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus. High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.