ExperiencedMedical Receptionists, Registrars and Medical Office Clerks needed to workwithin various public and private hospitals throughout the 5 boroughs.Hospitals require candidates to be fully vaccinated to work on the premises.Interested applicants must have a minimum of at least 2 years recent and solidexperience working in a fast-paced health clinic, doctor’s office, or hospital.Medical office front desk receptionists must interact frequently with patients,medical professionals, and supervisors, meaning they must have excellentcommunication skills and be personable. These roles frequently require workingduring normal business hours in an office setting; however, hours may varydepending on the office's need for extended hours.
Hospitals will requirecandidates to be fully vaccinated for consideration.
- Meeting & greeting patients
- Answering a heavy volume of inbound phone calls
- Scheduling, confirming and rescheduling appointments
- Patient Registration
- Preparing patients charts
- Insurance verification
- Filing and scanning charts
- Entering and updating patient demographics into the database
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Minimumof 2 years recent experience working in a hospital, clinic or doctor's office - High School Diploma or Equivalent is required - Ability to multi-task - Excellent communication skills (oral and written) - Knowledge of MS Word and Outlook - Familiarity or previous experiencing using some form of medical software(i.e., EPIC, IDX, Cerner or Eagle) is preferred - Bilingual English/Spanish a plus - Flexibility to work days, evenings, holidays and weekends - Proof of COVID Vaccination required by Hospital Mandate WorkSchedule: M-F (1st, 2nd or 3rd shift) including rotating weekends and holidays Pay Rate:$22-24/hr