- Meeting & greeting patients
- Answering and transferring phone calls
- Scheduling, confirming and rescheduling appointments
- Registering patients
- Preparing patient’s charts
- Verifying insurance coverage
- Filing and scanning charts
- Entering patient demographics into the database
- Minimum 2 years recent experience working in a hospital, clinic or doctor's office.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written)
- Knowledge of MS Word and Outlook
- Previous experiencing using some form of medical software is preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.