ASAP NEED - Top pay, Great Benefits, Fantastic Medical Office!
Seeking a Medical Assistant or EMT interested in assisting our busy Primary Care Office.
- Greet patients, sterilize, and prepare examination rooms.
- Preform general duties and observe patients conditions.
- Record all information that is being provided by the patients and any reaction to treatments.
- Assist physician procedures and examination.
- Notify patients of test results and future treatments.
- Must have the ability to maintain records on the EMR system.
- Must have a high school degree.
- One to two years of previous experience working at a physicians office.
- Medical Assistant, CMA, RMA, EMT required.
- Knowledge of various medical equipment such as EKG and follow OSHA regulations a must.
In addition to working with the most highly respected clients in the health care field, you can expect:
- Highly competitive and weekly pay.
- Personal and online Career Advisement and Development
- No weekends or holiday schedule required
If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at emackey@ tempositions.com We look forward to hearing from you!
This job is presented to you by TemPositions Health Care, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in clinical, occupational, social service and educational settings. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.tempositionshealthcare.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.