Our client, a small law firm, is seeking a Matrimonial Paralegal to join its White Plains, NY office for a full-time perm position.
The ideal Matrimonial Paralegal will have at least 2 years of matrimonial law experience. The paralegal should have the ability to work diligently, both independently and with a team. The firm specializes in Family Law, Divorce, and Litigation. This will be an opportunity for a Matrimonial Paralegal to assume significant responsibility in all aspects of family law matters and client relations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Family and Matrimonial Law firm and gain further experience while adding value to a proven practice group. Compensation commensurate with experience with full benefits.
If you are a Matrimonial Paralegal with at least 2 years of matrimonial law experience and you have the requisite qualifications, please submit a resume which highlights your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Preparing and drafting motions, pleadings, judgments, statements, documents, and other correspondence
- Performing legal research
- Drafting and negotiating stipulations of settlement
- Must have at least 2 years of in-depth knowledge of/experience in matrimonial law
- Familiarity with net worth statements and stipulations of settlement
- Experience with discovery preparation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and complete a high volume of work in a timely manner
- Excellent writing, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented