Our client located in Danbury, CT is currently seeking Material Handlers to maintain the inventory of the company. Interested candidates will be responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified and are reflective of reported inventory. Material Handlers will maintain inventory accuracy through proper counting, processing of material reports and transfers. In addition, you will assist the Warehouse, Production, Engineering and Customer Service departments in locating materials.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Cycle count materials based on the “ABC” grouping system as determined by management
- Research inventory discrepancies and submit accurate inventory and location reports
- Assist in determining root causes on inventory discrepancies and help implement corrective actions to eliminate repetitive errors
- Responsible for answering CS, Warehouse, Production and Engineering inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist all Warehouse Pullers locate materials
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Other tasks or projects may be assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to squat, sit, stand, walk, reach daily for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to follow procedures, best practices and report unsafe and unprofessional behavior
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
This job is presented to you The TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities across a variety of industries and careers. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.oncallcounsel.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.