· Set up and manage marketing automation through Hubspot
· Manage lead generation, databases & email reporting
· Work with content team to develop content to attract, acquire and nurture qualified and targeted audience
· Work closely with the services team with communications, lead follow-up, cross functional needs.
· Monitor inbound leads to identify issues and validate that they are legitimate
· Coordinate with marketing to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time, with proper segmentation to maximize engagement
· Build forms for different lead generation or event data capture
· Set up workflows for inquiries and unique campaigns
· Nurture leads, inquiries - Emails are automated.
· Pull reports. Upload, generate, review and share weekly reports on Hubspot activities
· Clean up and organize contact and deal properties.
· Close deals after non-engagement.
· Build dashboards, and update reports for quarterly/weekly reporting.
· Troubleshoot issues
· Marketing Automation Specialist with experience in working with marketing automation and email marketing tools - ideally Hubspot
· The candidate should be able to work Independently with instructional guidance to manage and create a variety of email campaigns, including template designs, with assistance from content team to increase lead generation
· Hands on experience in email campaign delivery, setup & analytics
· Understanding of CRM platforms, ideally- Hubspot
· Good analytical, organizational & troubleshooting skills
· Good written communications skills
· Good time management skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· Self motivated learner who can identify training and skill needs and utilize Hubspot academy when necessary (Training will also be provided)
Additional skills that would be desirable but not required, or depends on length of assignment
· Update Hubspot email templates with each new upcoming term. Create a new notification sequence for each new quarter. (depends on length of assignment)
· Nurture leads, inquiries - Emails are automated. Needed actions would be responding to engagement emails, outgoing calls, providing meeting times, closing deals and logging activities on HubSpot as needed. (this is dependent on level of training, skills and ability)
Estimated End Date: 3-4 months
Hourly Rate: $30/hr
Hybrid - 2 days in office, 3 days remote
Days in the physical office: Tuesday, Thursday (possibly flexible)
Office Location: Santa Clara
Work Hours: 8:30 - 5:30
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.