Please note that this is an internal full-time position at The TemPositions Group of Companies not a placement for another company.
TemPositions is one of the largest regional staffing firms in the US. We are organized into 13 specialty practice areas each focusing on specific types of positions. The individuals we place work on site at our clients’ offices, but are treated as our employees.
The environment at TemPositions is open, collaborative, intellectual and fun. We’re located in the heart of Manhattan, right above Grand Central Station making us very easy to get to. We believe strongly in developing our employees through one-on-one mentoring and group instruction. We received the “Best in Staffing” award in 2017, in recognition of our corporate culture and the way we treat our employees.
- Assist with the writing, design and development of marketing and communication collateral for use across multiple channels including: print, email, social and website
- Collaborate with department leaders to coordinate internal/external marketing suggestions and needs
- Accept creative direction and responsibility and bring vision to the team in a collaborative and open minded manner
- Assist with market strategy development including media buys, advertising placement and scheduling
- Work with 3rd party vendors to coordinate production of materials
- Research and oversee the full development of content both on the candidate and client side for the purposes of engagement and SEO
- Fine tune multi-page RFP responses written by others
- Organize corporate event venues
- Prepare and help analyze the success of large company mail and email campaigns
- One-to-three years of experience in inbound and social media marketing
- Three plus years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of MailChimp or other email campaign services
- Experience with Wordpress a plus
- HTML knowledge a plus
- Content research & Writing is a huge plus
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; good interpersonal and problem solving
- College Degree