Experienced Direct Marketing Assistant position available.
Temporary position for 4-8 weeks
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Monday - Thursday, in office
Friday - At home
The Marketing Assistant's role is to support the brand and the execution of our demand generation strategy across the USA market. You will be responsible for key areas of US existing customer marketing performance - particularly offline marketing communications (direct mail & print activity), promotions management, and the creative development process.
The ideal candidate will be looking to build their direct-to-customer marketing skills - and learn about customer lifecycle management, campaign development, and lifetime value optimization. Also, this role is expected to interact regularly with marketing counterparts in our UK head office.
- Manage the offline marketing communications process for existing US customers
- Work with key stakeholders in the US and UK marketing teams to drive overall revenue and contribution margin from existing US customers.
- Assist the Head of US Marketing in developing and delivering the strategic retention marketing plans for each selling season.
- Help create storyboards and pagination for each retention marketing piece to engage customers and support the brand position; brief on-brand creative, execute merchandising plans, and coordinate proofs for approval.
- Be the main point of contact for executional checkpoints and quality control for all marketing material & activity, including the offline-to-web/eCommerce customer experience.
- Ensure the web team (based in the UK) is aware of the main marketing activity/print messaging to maintain consistency and a seamless customer journey.
- Contribute to the existing customer marketing strategy by learning to integrate and assist with customer email communications.
- Partner with internal and external print production teams to manage key operational processes for recurring direct mail (i.e. master production plans, promo calendars, data schedule, mailing list selections).
- Ensure offers are briefed and tested for all relevant customer segments (including active, inactive, and Retail customers) across all related marketing channels. Communicate new promotional offers to all parties in the US office (including retail)
- Plan, populate and update the US offline marketing roadmap regularly; share to the global cross-channel marketing planning platform.
- Work with the US Data Analyst to generate performance reporting for each campaign. Analyze and distribute reporting (with commentary) to key stakeholders as necessary
- Manage & communicate Marcom spend against quarterly and annual budgets; provide key inputs to the annual budgeting process
- Track customer ratings and review results (customer feedback); keep a central file of this information for providing insights back to brand and product teams.
- Support the US Marketing team with vendor invoice filing and recording.
- Deliver weekly competitor analyses, collating a summary of major campaigns, promotions, and news from US competitors and the apparel marketplace
- ?Measure Success, KPIs, and overall performance and positioning of direct mail marketing campaigns ?
- Response rate/customer engagement, demand generation, profitability
- Brand and product positioning consistent with strategic marketing objectives
- Flawless execution: free of errors, on-time
- Experience required with Microsoft Office, Renaissance, and Synergy
- Experience with Asana is beneficial but not required
This job is presented to you by TemPositions Office, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in all office related position. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.tempositions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.