School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies, is recruiting for Spring 2020. We are currently interviewing for potential Mandarin-language substitute positions for preschool - high school. The School Professionals advantage includes,
• Independence: We offer the chance to work independently and determine your own schedule!
• Access: You will experience multiple school settings and classroom environments -- all at your choice and pace!
• Simple Payment Process: Simply enter your timeslips each week for each assignment worked!
• Growth: We offer the chance to build your resume and grow as an educator!
Please apply online in advance, at https://apps.tempositions.com/eregister/?stat=0&div=50
If scheduled for an in-person interview, please bring valid photo ID for employment verification purposes, as outlined here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents/acceptable-documents
Your responsibilities as a substitute teacher, assistant teacher, or tutor will include:
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom employee
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Applying for a School Professionals position is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
- OR Education: Bachelor's Degree Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
- OR Any of the Following a semester of student teaching enrollment in or completion of a Masters in Education 6+ months of experience as an afterschool teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school teacher or similar experience working with children, aged 2-6 years