White Plains Law Firm has an immediate need for an experienced litigation paralegal
with class action and FLSA experience.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Obtain records.
- Review and summarize documents.
- Prepare written materials, including memos, correspondence, e-mail, reports, case tracking spreadsheets and other documents.
- Proofread briefs, check cites, prepare exhibits and table of authorities.
- Provide case support to assigned attorneys throughout all phases of litigation.
- Organize a high volume of documents.
- Provide support during trial.
- Organize and maintain both physical and electronic files.
- Schedule flexibility including the ability to work three to five days a week with the availability as needed for nights and weekends periodically.
- Bill for time.
- 5+ years of litigation experience and FLSA regulations.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent time management skills to effectively handle multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team which may include personnel in other branch offices of the law firm.
- Project a positive, professional image in all interactions with clients, business invitees, attorneys and staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Lexis products for research, cite-checking, preparing table of authorities, etc.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Products, including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Reliable transportation.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org