Major Gifts Officer
Large Non-Profit Organization is seeking a Major Gifts Officer to join their team, Position would sit Hybrid. Candidate must be able to commute to either New York City, Chicago, Boston, or San Francisco Direct Hire / Salaried Position with a Strong Benefits Package including 403b Pension.
- Assist donors accomplish their philanthropic goals and ambitions through a relationship with the organization.
- Manage systems and software to track and cultivate donors and prospects, including using the donor database and wealth screening tools.
- Manage existing portfolio of 100+ donors and prospects.
- Work with the development department to align efforts and set goals.
- Create and implement a donor pipeline plan to feed portfolio.
- Make direct, face-to-face solicitations, and assist the board and other staff with their solicitation (e.g. provide portfolio development support, strategic counsel, and help with donor communications).
- Acknowledge major donors through public and private recognition.
- Track and report progress using specific metrics.
- 2+ Years of Fundraising and Non-Profit Industry Experience
- Experience generating gifts of $10K+ (preferred)