Well known NYC Hospital is seeking independent, hard-working and motivated individuals to join their Environmental Services team. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 6 months previous maintenance/housekeeping experience preferably in a hospital or nursing home. Position may require some heavy lifting. High School Diploma or Equivalent needed.
Hours: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm or 11pm-7:30am
Pay Rate: $13/hr
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Cleaning, maintaining and/or sterilizing assigned areas
- Changing bed linen
- Disposing of garbage
- Buffing, waxing or polishing floors
- Snow removal
- Sweeping, dusting, mopping and vacuuming designated areas
- Assisting in loading, unloading and sorting supplies
- Assisting with debris removal
- Distributing/transporting material and supplies as needed.
Minimum of 6 months previous maintenance/housekeeping experience in a hospital or nursing home preferred
Some heavy lifting
High School Diploma or Equivalent required