TemPositions is seeking a maintenance supervisor with 5 years experience in building maintenance.
• Supervise maintenance staff.
• Ensure cleanliness of interior and exterior of facility.
• Make repairs such as carpentry, painting, plumbing and electrical.
• Responsible for maintenance of cooling/heating and domestic hot water systems.
• Ensure maintenance and inspection of elevators, sprinkler systems, fire alarm system and fire extinguishers is performed and documented.
• Arrange for and oversee outside contractors as directed.
• Receive deliveries of maintenance/office supplies.
• Related duties as assigned.
• Be a member of the fire safety team.
• Participate in fire drills.
• Five years experience in building maintenance, experience in trades is helpful.
• Prior supervisory experience.
• Ability to use independent discretion and judgement.
• Certificate of fitness for Fire Safety Director is preferred.
• High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
• Ability to communicate in English.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.