Maintains production area clean and free of dust, flour, or other unsanitary conditions.
• Assembles and disengages equipment requiring cleaning and sanitizing.
• Cleans scales, dividers, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, stairways, locker rooms and lavatories according to job assignments.
• Cleans and sanitizes Coating Room equipment, freezer and cooling spirals, and processing tanks.
• Sweeps, mops and sanitizes floor in offices and restrooms, equipment or other surfaces.
• Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, metalwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
• Empties wastebaskets and cardboard and bucket container carts and disposes into the proper waste compactors.
• Dumps all recycle material in proper containers.
• Replenishes bathroom and PPE supplies.
• Keep eye stations clean and free of dust.
• Cleans all fire extinguishers and perimeter equipment as required.
• Picks up refuse from plant grounds and maintains area free of debris.
• Must have the ability to use and control all sanitation equipment, such as the floor scrubber, power washers and steam cleaner.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement culture.
• Attends company scheduled meetings when applicable (i.e., safety meetings, production meetings, department meetings.).
• Informs supervision of any problems or complications that may arise
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required